Come and see the new born lambs at Capel’s Forty Hall Farm, plus our horses, alpacas, goats, rare breed cows, pigs and chickens. There’ll be sheep-shearing demonstrations, as well as other rural crafts and local food stalls.
- Meet the new born lambs and rare breed farm animals
- Sheep shearing and wool spinning demonstrations
- Morris dancing
- Woodland activities including charcoal making and traditional wood smoking of food
- Apple stall with local juice for sale, orchard tours and apple juicing demonstrations
- Face painting & arts and crafts with Stiki arts
- Local food stalls
- Plant sales
There is a shuttle bus from Capel Manor Gardens from 11am – 4pm to Forty Hall Farm
Event Date: Saturday 22nd – Sunday 23rd March 2014
Event Time: 11am – 4pm
Dates and times are correct at the time of printing but details are subject to confirmation.
SPECIAL ADMISSION PRICE:
Adults and Concessions £3.00
Children (3 years and under) free of charge
Please note our standard admission fees apply unless stated above – click here for details
If you have a question regarding any of our events please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Visitor Reception on 08456 122 122 ext 200.
Click here to see images from this years event
This event is at Forty Hall Farm, Forty Hill, Enfield EN2 9HA (see map below)
Click on the red link below to get directions
A gallery of images from past events