Embark on a special journey behind the scenes of our mini zoo, guided by one of our knowledgeable keepers. Tailored for children aged four and over with a soft spot for small, furry animals, this encounter lasts 30 minutes and starts at 10.30am.
Experience interacting with a diverse range of species from guinea pigs, rabbits, rats, mice and hamsters to tenrecs, hedgehogs and chinchillas. Our keepers will introduce you to interesting animal facts and your time spent with each creature contributes to their essential daily health checks and enrichment.
Your ticket also includes entry to Capel Manor Gardens. After bidding farewell to your newfound furry friends, explore the expansive 30-acre grounds, featuring a maze, walled garden, Café, and the opportunity to greet the other charming residents of our mini zoo.
Please note that, in prioritising the well-being of our animals, we cannot guarantee the specific species you will be handling until the actual experience.
£20 per person (minimum of two people per booking, one of these must be an adult).
Price includes a 30 minute experience and entry to our Gardens and mini zoo.
- All sessions must be booked at least 48 hours in advance. We advise booking in advance to ensure your dates are available. Upon booking you will receive a confirmation email. Please show this to our Reception team on arrival. Your confirmation email will contain details of your booking as well as what you need to know before you arrive.
- Available on Saturdays and Sundays from March to October. Mid-week days are available during school holidays.
- Also available on some event days, please check the website for further details.
- 30 minute experience starting at 10.30am. Please arrive 15 minutes beforehand to complete our health and safety form at Reception.
- Children must be aged four and over to take part in this experience.
- A maximum of six people are permitted to experience this encounter at any given time.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult and be supervised at all times.
- Should we need to cancel your experience due to unforeseen circumstances, you will have the option to move to an alternative available date.
- Dogs are not permitted in the zoo.
Please fill out the booking form below. One of our team will be in touch to take payment and confirm your booking.