This is your chance to get up close with this popular cheeky animal. Our pygmy goats are favourites amongst our visitors and zoo keepers!
Fun, friendly and mischievous, our six pygmy goats just love meeting new people. Your 30-minute experience will give you the opportunity to join Reggie, Stan, Heidi, Winter, Doris and Dave in their enclosure for some play time, petting and feeding – as well as plenty of photo opportunities!
Prices include entry to Capel Manor Gardens so once you have said goodbye to your new best friends, you can enjoy exploring the 30-acre grounds which include our holly maze, walled garden, Café and much more.
£20 per person (minimum of two people per booking, one of these must be an adult).
Price includes a 30-minute experience with animal feed as well as entry to our Gardens and mini zoo.
- All sessions must be booked at least 48-hours advance. We advise booking in advance to ensure your dates are available. Upon booking you will receive a confirmation email. Please show this to our Reception team on arrival. Your confirmation email will contain details of your booking as well as what you need know before you arrive.
- Available on Saturdays and Sundays from March to October. Mid-week days are available during school holidays.
- Also available on events days, please check the website for further details.
- 30-minute experience starting at 2pm. Please arrive 15 minutes beforehand to complete our health and safety form at Reception.
- Children must be aged four and over to take part in this experience.
- A maximum of 10 people are permitted to experience this encounter at any given time.This is an outdoor activity. Please bring sunscreen and a hat to wear when sunny and a waterproof coat in the event it rains. The goat paddock can be muddy/dirty, suitable clothing and footwear should be worn. Flip flops and open-toed shoes are not allowed.
- Should we need to cancel your experience due to particularly bad weather or any other unforeseen circumstances, or if you need to cancel your booking, you will have the option to move to an alternative available date.
- Dogs are not permitted in the mini zoo.
Please fill out the booking form below. One of our team will be in touch to take payment and confirm your booking.