With 30 acres to explore everyone will find their own favourite oasis.
- Old Manor House Garden (opened by her Majesty the Queen in June 2010)
- Family Friendly Garden (a 2010 Chelsea Flower Show Gold Medal Winner)
- Italianate Maze
- 17th Century Walled Garden
- Japanese Garden
- Le Jardin de Vincent (Chelsea Flower Show winner)
- Georgian Manor House & Victorian Stables
- Sunflower Street
- Plant collections including Scented Pelargoniums, Chrysanthemums, Salvias and the National Collection of Sarcococca
- Which? Gardening trial gardens
- Gift shop, plant sales and restaurant
Not to mention events and activities for all the family taking place throughout the year including art exhibitions, musical and theatrical events and gardening shows.
Enjoy the stunning scenery, picnic by the lake or relax in the restaurant and finish with a trip to the gift shop!